Wednesday, September 2, 2015

VicTsing® Universal Long Arm/neck 360 Degree Rotation Windshield Car Mount Cradle Holder System for Cell Phones Iphone 6/5s/5c/5, Samsung Galaxy S5/s4/s3 Car Mount, Samsung Galaxy Note, Car Mount for Most Mobile Cell Phones and GPS , Double Clip (Black+red)

With all the new laws in effect for distracted driving, having a holder for your phone seems necessary - at least if you are ever using it for navigation. I don't have a GPS unit in my vehicle so I do use my smartphone sometimes instead, and having it sitting in a cup holder is sure not ideal!



 This particular car mount fits smartphones with specific width - from 3.2 to 6cm. So it fits iPhones, Samsungs etc. The mount is quite sturdy and can rotate 360 degrees for easy viewing from anywhere in the vehicle. It's super easy to install thanks to strong sticky gel pad - you just need a flat surface to stick it on. It is easy to remove as well.

I have a huge phone (Note 4 from Samsung) and it fits even such a big phone. Not too many products on the market do! I am pretty excited about the mount - more than I expected to! :) Yay for safer driving!

#safedriving #carmount #victsing


  **I have received this product for free in exchange for an unbiased honest review, whether positive or negative.**

No comments:

Post a Comment