Saturday, September 5, 2015

100% USDA Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder Extract - Fat Burner & Weight Loss Diet Supplement & Metabolism Booster - Natural Detox All Day Energy & Mental Focus - Latte, Smoothie, Shake & Baking Mix - Improved Hair & Skin Health (4oz)

I am a tea lover. I have grown up drinking tea for breakfast - as a small kid, I used to put a sugar cube in, by the age of 10 I did not want anything to hinder the taste of tea anymore. Eventually I diversified and started drinking not just black tea but green tea, rooibos, and any other tea I could get my hands on. 

It was not until a few years ago that I discovered Matcha....and I have been hooked ever since. Matcha is almost like green tea on steroids :) Matcha Green Tea Powder has an Amino Acid called L-Theanine, which enhances energy, mental clarity and focus, but without the jitters a coffee can give you. 

Matcha is rich in antioxidants and helps you stay healthy if you drink it on a daily basis. I love that this particular product is 100% pure organic. No bad stuff added, it's as pure as it can be! Matcha is naturally gluten free and vegan. 

A little disclosure, I don't drink Matcha for weight loss so I am unsure if it works that way or not. I just love drinking tea and I do love that it has so many antioxidants. It simply makes me feel good. 

If you are not used to drinking tea, starting with Matcha might be a bit of an overkill. On its own, Matcha tastes a bit bitter. But there is a solution to this - this powder is awesome to add to fruit smoothies or shakes, or you can make it as a latte - if you still feel like the latte is too bitter, you can add a bit of honey or agave to sweeten it. And you can even add this powder to your baking - muffins with Matcha are super yummy!

This particular Matcha comes in a ziplock bag which helps to keep it fresh for a long time. 





Give Matcha a chance, you won't regret! :) 

Get yours here

#Matcha #tea #organic

**I have gotten this product at a heavily discounted price in exchange for an unbiased review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment