Saturday, September 26, 2015

Covergirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara

I was pretty stoked to try the new Covergirl LashBlast Fusion mascara. I have over sensitive skin and eyes but some Covergirl products work well for me.

I absolutely love that this mascara is super black. I have blue/grey/green eyes, the color is pretty hard to pinpoint and somewhat changes with my mood and with how tired I am; and my eyelashes are black, so I stick to black mascara - it looks more natural on me than trying brown.



I love the brush in this mascara. It separates eyelashes really well, it does not clump, and it's overall super easy to apply. The advertisement claims that Fusion combines volume with incredible length - unfortunately that is not quite my experience. It does add a bit of volume and a bit of length, but I would not call it incredible length - I have had other drugstore brand mascaras that gave me quite a bit more length than this one. With that being said, I will continue to use this mascara and I will use the awesome coupons to purchase the other ones - may be one of the three other ones will work even better for me than this one!



Rating four out of five stars - even though I did not get the length on my eyelashes I was hoping for, it is still a great mascara for this pricepoint.

#ABlastForEveryLash #CoverGirl #BzzAgent

**I have received this product for free in exchange for an ubiased review**



No comments:

Post a Comment