Saturday, September 5, 2015

#CanadaPost update

Getting my parcels was quite a saga. Sigh. 

 Apparently, "Item successfully delivered to community mailbox or parcel locker" on Thursday at 8:55AM, at least according to the tracking numbers on both packages. Guess what, nothing in the mailbox and no key to the parcel locker. Called Canada Post on Friday morning, and they said they would check when the delivery person is out here. No "sorry for the inconvenience", no "please call again if it does not get resolved by this XY time". 

The packages finally showed up on my doorstep on Friday afternoon. So much for "Item successfully delivered to community mailbox or parcel locker" ...doorstep is not not exactly secure.... One package was pretty light and it was quite windy so I am lucky it did not fly away. And let's not forget there is no explanation why did the packages turn up more than 24 hours after they were supposedly successfully delivered. 

Glad I was not heading out for the long weekend or else there would be no packages upon my return. I have a feeling a small private company would be out of business if they treated their customers this way...would you agree? 
 I am really not impressed. 

 #CanadaPost ‪#‎epicfail‬ ‪#‎sagacontinues‬ ‪#‎wantmyparcel‬sontime

No comments:

Post a Comment