Thursday, September 3, 2015

Victsing® Baby Crib Mobile Bed Bell Toy Holder Arm Bracket + Wind-up Music Box


Great sturdy product. The plastic is quite thick so it sits nicely on the crib. It is very easy to put together....and yay, the music box has a pause button! Very, very convenient. 

 Remember the mobile does not come with toys - which in a way is great because you can switch things up and hang different toys on it every day :) 

The song played is "you are my sunshine" which can get slightly annoying after time - for you though, the babies don't seem to be bothered by the same song playing over and over ;-) The beauty of this music box is that it is a wind up one - so no need to spend money on batteries. 

I wish there was a volume button, I find the music to be a little too loud for some circumstances, but I have yet to come across a music box for a mobile that does. 

All in all, another product that I can recommend :)

#VicTsing #baby #cribmobile 

  ** I have received this product for free in exchange for an unbiased honest review**

No comments:

Post a Comment