Sunday, September 27, 2015

Premium 100% Pure Organic Moroccan Argan Oil. Hair & Skin Treatment 2oz/60ml. TRIPLE Extra Virgin Grade. FAST ABSORBING. Certified Organic EcoCert & USDA. Cold Pressed Oil. For Dry Scalp, Nails, Cuticles. Excellent Daily Moisturizer. Guaranteed.

I have pretty dry scalp and hair and I get dry skin easily, so when  I got the opportunity to try Moroccan Argan Oil I was pretty excited!




The oil is super light weight and absorbs very quickly. It has a light smell to it that I don't particularly care for, but it's light enough for me to not turn the product down, and the smell dissipates quickly.

The dropper makes it very easy to control how much you are using.  A little goes a long way. I tend to have eczema in my scalp and massaging a bit of this triple extra virgin grade helps with the flakiness and itchiness. My over-processed hair loves this oil too - it feels nice, smooth and shiny after using a couple of drops - I would rub the oil in my hands and then just run my hands through my hair to cover it evenly.

I also like to use a bit on my dry elbows and feet.

+ Natural product
+ Lightweight, absorbs quickly
+  A little goes a long way
- I don't care for the smell, but that is a personal preference

All in all, four out of five stars from me :)

You can purchase yours here

#argan #arganoil #greathair


**I have received this product for free in exchange for an unbiased review**




No comments:

Post a Comment