Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Power Bank, Idaye® 14000mAh High-Conversion & Quick Portable Charger External Battery with Smart Charging Tech(Dual USB, 5V/3.5A Output), Good for Android, Apple ,Most Tablet and Phones.

Charging without being tethered to a wall? Sign me up! 



This is a quite efficient power bank. All you need is a wall charger to charge the bank - it doesn't come with one. It does however come with a cable that has a USB port on one side so you can use it with any wall plug that takes USB - most phones these days do, and so do tablets. Problem solved. 
The bank takes a few hours to fully charge. It has four small lights on, each is for 25% of charge, and as the back charges the light changes from flashing to solid. 
The bank has dual USB port (Input : 5V/2A, output : 5V/3.5A). Tried charging my cellphone and ipad and had no issues, they charged quite quickly - oh and did I mention I was charging them simultaneously? Pretty convenient. 
As I travel for work quite a bit, this power bank will be coming with me on every trip!

Great product at a great price. Five out of five stars - hopefully the product will last a very, very long time :)

#powerbank #idaye #portablecharger

You can purchase yours here.

**I have received this product at a discounted price in exchange for an unbiased review.**


No comments:

Post a Comment