Thursday, September 24, 2015

The BEST Camping Water Filter for Hiking/Hunting/Survival - Ultra Lightweight - 50% More Filtration Capacity Than LifeStraw - No Added Taste - Removes Heavy Metals & 99.9% of Waterborne Bacteria

I am a hiker so I am always on the lookout for items that might make my trips easier...and it did happen to me that on a long trip on a hot day I was running out of water. Not something that I would want to happen ever again....and that's were this product comes into play.





This personal water filter is super lightweight and compact. It is a little bigger than I expected but not huge by any means. There are no loose pieces aside for the straw - which you may and may not need), and all the pieces are plastic. You can attach a coca-cola type of a bottle or a water pack on this device as well. The manufacturer claims that the filter removes 99.9% of waterborne bacteria and protozoan parasites - hopefully that is really the case as I have no desire to experience beaver fever! 
Once you are done using the filter, you just blow in it to remove remaining water and let it air out to ensure no bacteria will grow inside.

If you are a hiker/backpacker/camper, this is a must have!

You can purchase it here.

#lifedefender #waterfilter #cleanwater #camping #hiking #water #backpacking #packinglight

**I have received this item for free in exchange for an unbiased review**




No comments:

Post a Comment