Saturday, September 5, 2015

VicTsing® Robin Lightweight HIFI Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports Earbud Headphones Headset with Sweat-proof for iPhone 6 Plus iPhone 5S 5C 5 iPhone 4S 4,iPad 2 3 4 New iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3, LG, PC Laptop Android Smart Phones And Other Bluetooth Device


I had the opportunity to test bluetooth headset and I am pretty excited to share my experience. 

This headset is extremely lightweight and comfortable. I have quite a challenge with earbuds but these fit quite nicely. And boy are they ever noise cancelling! They stay right on place during sport - minus running, I have to admit. But that might be because of the shape of my ears. So far most earbuds kept on falling out from my ears during any sport so the fact that these stay put for weight training, stationary bike and stretching is awesome. 
The controls are very well located, easy to reach and easy to use. 

The sound quality is very good, and did I mention the noise cancelling? :) I have only used the mic in fairly quiet areas so unsure how would it perform in high noise but where I used it it worked very nicely.

Pairing was very easy as well. The headset can be paired up with two phones at once so if you have a personal and work cell, this is a perfect solution! 






You can get your own here.

#VicTsing #headset #bluetooth #handsfree #wireless

**I have received this product for free in exchange for an unbiased review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment