Wednesday, September 2, 2015

VicTsing Bluetooth Music Receiver for Bose Sounddock Beatbox Phillips JBL and Other 30-Pin iPod iPhone Speaker Dock

I love listening to music all day long...often I have the radio on that comes with your cable TV subscription, but I also have a huge collection of my own music on iTunes. So having the opportunity to test out a music receiver was perfect. The device is a tiny black box (a LOT smaller than I expected) and it is easy to pair up with iPad, iPod or iPhone or Android phones such as Samsung or HTC & for example Bose speakers.




It is super easy to connect. The specs indicate that this device complies with Bluetooth 2.0, Plug and Play and supports A2DP V1.2, and is compatible with all devices enabled with A2DP stereo Bluetooth.




The distance should be less than 10 metres. I have not tried anything farther so cannot comment on how would the sound quality change. Please note this device is not compatible with all speakers on the market - but it does work with a lot!


 **I have received this product for free in exchange for an unbiased honest review**

No comments:

Post a Comment