Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Teething necklace by #TwoBrothersAndOlivia

So, the other day I got a lovely message from a friend of mine in Vancouver. She was wondering if I tried a teething necklace for my little one...she recently started a new home based business and you guessed it, it is focused on chewellry. Yep, chewellry - the jewellery you can chew on! 

She sent me one of her new creations so that I can see what her chewellry is all about - and I love it so much I want to spread the word! The necklace came in a beautiful packaging, and I was nicely surprised how pretty it actually is! The beads are made of 100% food grade silicone, PBA free, FDA approved - so they truly are safe for your baby to chew on! And...the necklace is so pretty it could be worn by an older child who is trying to get rid of the bad habit of biting nails. 



I had a good laugh when I put the necklace on - my daughter immediately grabbed on it and for some reason she thought it was the most hillarious thing on the planet - she was just giggling and giggling while pulling on it. She was pulling pretty hard - thankfully my friend Matina thought of everything and secured the necklace with a safety piece that comes apart if you pull really hard to prevent strangling. With that being said - babies should never ever be allowed to use the necklace unsupervised - I am sure you are well aware of that but wanted to make sure ;) Anyways, it took my daughter a little bit to figure out she can actually chew on the beads - but once she figured it out there was no stopping her! It is now one of her favourite chew "toys". 




And good news, Martina not only makes cute necklaces, she also makes upcycled boho bags that can carry your kid's little treasures. 

You can check out all the selection and buy an adorable teething necklace for your little one here :) 

#twobrothersandolivia #chewellry #teething #teethingnecklace #chewtoy #smallbusiness #friendship #baby #necklace #kids #children #beads #siliconebeads 



No comments:

Post a Comment