Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Pineapple Peeler Corer Slicer Easy Cutter Decorer Wedger Stainless Steel Kitchen Utensil Set

So this is one of my favourite kitchen gadgets. Why am I learning about it now when I could have been likely using it for a while? Haha. 
This peeler/corer/slicer is made of stainless steel with plastic click-on handles (you get three of those in three different colours) and SOOO easy to use. 



I always wondered how the rings in the canned pineapple are made and now I have my answer - this gadget makes exactly that, nice pineapple rings! You just cut the top part of the pineapple off, and start using the corer. The way it cuts, the pineapple shell stays preserved so you can keep it as a bowl/cup should you wish to do that - once you get to the bottom with the cutter you just pull everything out and voila!





The gadget is easy to clean, it is dishwasher safe (top rack) or you can use soapy water. 

It honestly cannot be easier than this. Love it!

One added surprise in the box is an extra little gadget that you can use to clip off strawberry stems.  

You can purchase your own here.

#pineapple #corer #slicer #kitchengadget


**I have received this product at a discounted price in exchange for an unbiased review.**


No comments:

Post a Comment