Saturday, September 5, 2015

2 in 1 Apple Watch Stand - imobi4 Smartphone [Apple/Android] / Apple Watch Dual ChargingStand, Dock Station, Holder for apple watch 38/42 mm 2015 with Built-in Insert Slots cable management (Black)

Exciting day today, I got to test a stand that caters to a phone and a watch at once! 

Sadly I will not be able to comment on the Apple watch stand part as I do not own Apple watch and do not know anyone who does....but that does not take away from my excitement :) 

With that being said, this a neat little stand. The stand itself is fairly small and lightweight, The stand can handle various versions of iPhone and Androids, as long as they are under 11mm of thickness.

I wish I had Apple Watch, this really looks like an awesome stand if you are looking for a combo. I will just hang my regular watch on but it's just not the same ;) With how this stand is made, it is easy  to tuck the power cords in the back and keep wires concealed to avoid getting them tangled up. 

The base is non-slip which keeps it from sliding where it shouldn't - I keep my phone, my watch and bunch of other things on my nightstand so this will help keeping everything a little more organized! 





You can buy it here.

#VicTsing #Apple #iWatch #iPhone

**I have received this product for free in exchange for an unbiased review.**

No comments:

Post a Comment