Wednesday, September 2, 2015

#Amazon and #CanadaPost

Hmmm, I little concerned here....Three of my #Amazon shipments show on my profile as delivered for the past two and half hours. When I checked my doorstep and mailbox once the status changed there was nothing...I just checked again and one of the three packages was in the mailbox, but the other two are nowhere to be seen. If they don't show up I'll have to contact Amazon...but hopefully they will come in the meantime....Fingers crossed!

***************************************************************************
UPDATE
Canada Post is yet again not exactly delivering the service taxpayers are paying for...
Just checked the tracking number for the two missing packages, and it says:

2015/09/02

9:15 Item successfully delivered to community mailbox or parcel locker.

13:10 Item on hold to verify recipient's address

Umm, I am sorry, but how can it be on hold to verify my address when four hours prior it was succesfully delivered???

#canadapost # delivery #fail 

No comments:

Post a Comment