Monday, September 28, 2015

Sun*Si'Belle Moisturizing Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30, tinted with antioxidants and Organic ingredients, 3.3oz NEW formula 2014


Living in an area that is 1000m above the sea level and has more sunny days than most, it is important to be careful about your skin. I have been using various make-ups that claim to have SPF but found that the SPF on those is usually not higher than 15 which is simply not enough for here. So I was pretty stoked when I got the opportunity to try SPF 30 tinted sunscreen. 

Having pretty pale skin, I was worried about how the tint in the sunscreen would match my skin but it turned out I did not need to worry - the tint is fairly light and it blends with my skin super nicely. The sunscreen goes on smooth and does not leave you with oily feeling. No white cast like majority of other sunscreens! 

I love that this is 2 in 1 product - moisturizer and sunscreen. It has antioxidants and anti-aging agents,  and it is toxin free, NANO particle free, harsh chemical free, paraben free, nut oil free...everything you would look for in natural cosmetics!

The tube is bright orange which makes it stand out if you have a pile of other products you use on a regular basis. The cream itself has a slight scent to it but not overpowering. 




My new favourite!

I also appreciated that the company sent small samples of two of their other products along. Great way to make a customer feel appreciated! :)

You can purchase it here.


#sweetsationtherapy #sunscreen #tintedsunscreen

**I have received this product for free in exchange for an unbiased review**



No comments:

Post a Comment