Sunday, May 29, 2016

Umbrella

Very good quality umbrella. I really like how sturdy it is. It packs quite small and it has a protective carry cover. It opens by pressing a button on the handle, it "shoots" open. I was surprised the same button needs to be pressed to close the umbrella - it closes the top fabric part and then you just push the metal rod back into the handle to make it small again. I tested the umbrella today but surprisingly there was not much wind so right now I cannot attest whether it really holds to the wind speed claimed, but considering how sturdy it is, I would expect it handle at least some good wind.
I absolutely love the pattern, it's fun and stylish at the same time, and it actually felt good to carry this umbrella around the downtown core filled with business people that are always dressed to perfection.






Another thing to mention, the umbrella dries quite fast! I can't say that about every umbrella I ever had that's for sure.
Rating 4 overall, it is a great quality product I just wish it was a little lighter. It's not super heavy, but it's not an umbrella I'd keep in my purse or backpack to carry around "just in case" - but I know people who carry more weight than that in their purse so don't take me too too seriously in this regard.




#umbrella @mosiso #rainyday

You can purchase yours here.


I have received a sample product for free or at a discount for testing and evaluation. Positive review was not required nor guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment