Thursday, May 19, 2016

Whisks Set

This is a lovely set with three different sizes of whisks. Up until now I used to have one metal and one silicone whisk, and the metal one broke down on me recently - it was time to look for a replacement! There whisks definitely have a professional and sturdy look to them. They are stainless steel so they won't rust and they won't keep food stuck to them. I love the small whisk, it's super useful to mix stuff in small bowl or even in a mug. I use these to mix eggs and baking batter and I find these whisks are strong enough to handle pretty thick batter which is awesome. And they are pretty lightweight which is nice if you have to mix something rigorously for a while, you won't get as tired as you would with a heavy whisk.
And the price for the set is great, definitely a good deal!









You can purchase yours here.

#kitchenwhiskset #kitchen #cooking #gadgets #whisk

I have received a sample product for free or at a discount for testing and evaluation. Positive review was not required nor guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment