Sunday, May 8, 2016

J.Rosée Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Heart Shape Pendant Necklace for Women with Box Chain (Purple )

I could not find any flaws on this necklace. It's beautiful, it's shiny, it's just gorgeous. I was actually quite surprise by its size, I expected the little heart and the stone in it to be a lot smaller than it actually is. I am attaching a pic of me holding the pendant, and I have really small hands, so you can see how big this thing actually is. The silver necklace is easy to fasten yourself, I did not need my hubby to help and I managed to get it on on first attempt - not always the case with some of my other chains! The stones are cubic zirconia and they are flawless.
There is also a cute little tag included that you can use if you are gifting this beautiful piece of jewelry.
Five stars out of five, I did not get any jewelry in a while and I am super excited I have something this beautiful to wear.








You can purchase yours here.

#jrosee #necklace #sterlingsilver #beauty #jewelry #mothersday #valentinesday #love

I have received sample product for free or at a discount for testing and evaluation. Positive review was not required and I would never guarantee such if I do not have a positive experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment