Sunday, May 22, 2016

J.Rosée Mother's Day 925 3D Rubik's Cube Pendant Necklace for Women

This necklace is just pure perfection. So so so beautiful!!! It comes in a sealed box, and the necklace itself is sealed in the box as well - that ensures there is no tampering with it along the way, and no scratches etc. as the plastic seal holds the beautiful cube in place.
I could not find any flaws on this necklace. It's beautiful, it's shiny, it's just gorgeous.The pendant is quite big as you can see on the pics of me holding it - it's about the size of my nail. I have really small hands, but you can see how big this beautiful pendant actually is. The silver necklace is easy to fasten yourself, I did not need my hubby to help and I managed to get it on on first attempt. The stones are cubic zirconia and they are gorgeous. The cube has three parts to it that can move which I like.
There is also a cute little tag included that you can use if you are gifting this beautiful piece of jewelry.
Five stars out of five, I am super excited I have something this beautiful to wear. This necklace will go well with formal wear and casual wear alike!
I would not hesitate to give this necklace as a gift to someone close to me - my Mom, my Mother-in-law, my sisters-in-law or my friends.







You can purchase yours here.

#beauty #necklace #gift #jrosee #love #cube #beautiful #jewelry #silver 


I have received sample product for free or at a discount for testing and evaluation. Positive review was not required nor guaranteed. I am absolutely in love with this necklace!

No comments:

Post a Comment