Saturday, May 14, 2016

Orblue Rotary Cheese Grater

I always wanted one of these! I cook pasta quite often and i make other dishes that require grating so this is a perfect kitchen gadget for me :) This is yet another Orblue product of very high quality. The drum is metal, and the casing is made of good quality plastic. You just open the top, put the cheese in, close up and turn the handle. So easy to operate, really like some of the big rotary graters they use in italian restaurants :) And not having to worry about scraping my knuckles is a nice bonus! Beware this grater is not to grate mozzarella or any other soft cheese, it really is meant for hard cheese like parmesan and you can even grate stuff like chocolate in it. For the hard stuff it works like magic! I am quite impressed with this product.









#cheesegrater #orblue #kitchen #kitchengadgets

You can purchase yours here.



 I have received a sample unit for free or at a discount for testing and evaluation. Positive review was not required nor guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment