Monday, May 23, 2016

PURGGO Car Air Freshener - Fragrance & Scent Free - Lasts 365+ Days - Made with 100% Bamboo Charcoal

When I hear air freshener I have this idea of something that actually gives fragrance - usually a chemical one that gives me a migraine. So when I saw something that is scent free, I was pretty excited. I was wondering how big this thing would be and how long it would last - and last but not least, I was curious about how well would it work?
This is basically a fabric package filled with bamboo charcoal which is absolutely natural. There are no added perfumes or scents. There is no gels, nothing artificial in this. I love the idea. The package is fairly big, almost the size of the head rest in my car. You just hang it over the headrest and tighten the straps so it stays in place. Super easy!
Now I am not one to get my car detailed ever, and I use a coin wash for the outside, so sometimes it does get smelly inside, especially if I drive anywhere with my little one - 15 month old in diapers. Murphy's laws never fail and often my LO does #2 while driving somewhere...Getting in a car smelling of a poopy diaper a few hours after this happened is really nothing pleasant. I have to say, this package does help to eliminate odor quite well! I was pretty skeptical but now I am sold now!

I'll just have to update in a year as this product is supposed to last for over a year and my experience has not been that long just yet!



All in all, I give the product five starts. My humble opinion is, however, that it might be more fitting to call it an air neutralizer rather than freshener because it does neutralize smell, I did not feel like the air in my car is "fresher" as per se.

You can purchase yours here.

#purggo "airfreshener #airneutralizer #car #cargadgets #clean #cleanair #nosmell #smell



I have received sample product for free or at a discount for testing and evaluation. Positive review was not required nor guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment