Sunday, May 29, 2016

.....

Today marks the day when I got more birthday wishes from automated systems from companies I am signed up with for "deals" than my friends....

 It's all good, the times when I felt liked and appreciated have been gone for several years now, and truth to be told, I am not putting much effort in changing anything. I am friendly and nice with people, but I gave up on trying to pursue friendship...Living on another continent means my original friends from Europe start to forget all about me and I cannot blame them, they have their own lives and families....a lot of friends I had here moved to different places around North America so again, out of sight, out of mind.....and I am exhausted trying to make new friends.

And this is not my first birthday that kind of sucks - thank goodness I did not have very high expectations anyways.

Now I just have to decide if I make my own cake or go buy it....'cause I really do crave a cake. And some wine.

#birthday #birthdayblues #happybirthday #birthdaysucks #happyfrigginbdaytome

No comments:

Post a Comment