Saturday, June 4, 2016

Jump Rope

This is a great addition to my home gym. The jump rope is basically a wire cable with handle, and the length of the wire can be easily adjusted on both ends so that you can make the jump rope perfectly weighted. It comes in a cute little carry bag which makes it super easy to take the jump rope anywhere. I was surprised how light-weight it actually is, it barely weights anything yet you can get an awesome workout out of it. The handles are skinny and you can get a nice grip on them. They are plastic, so far I did not have any issue with them slipping when my hands get sweaty but was curious about that, I have a friend who's hands sweat excessively so he tends to prefer rubber handles which tend to slip less, but personally I had no issues with the plastic. And one awesome thing about the jump rope being basically a wire cable - it does not tangle easily! And it's super easy to fold into the little carry bag.
I get easily bored on an elliptical so I love that now I have an alternative for my cardio. Yay!







You can get yours here :)



#jumprope #fitness #gym #homegym #exercise



I have received sample product for free or at a discount to test and evaluate. Positive review was not required nor guaranteed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment