Friday, November 13, 2015

Tombs of Lust: Women's Adventure (Contemporary Fiction) - by Doris Silverman

Without giving out any spoilers, I'll say this book is visual and gets your attention. It is easy to picture all the characters. It is a story of a forbidden love between two people from very different cultures. Even in 21st century there are challenges in certain parts of the world if a woman falls for a man from another culture (and vice versa) if the other culture is not accepted where he/she lives. Living in the Western world it might be hard for a lot of people to even imagine yet this is how people live in other parts of the world....so you can see there is a bit of a political context in the book along with the main story. Even though the book is a fiction book, I bet there is a large number of women out there who can identify themselves with the book....

#promotion #TombsofLust #reading

You can purchase a copy here.

*I have been provided a pdf version of the book in exchange for a review. I am not a literature critic. I love to read and all expressed opinions in the review are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment