Monday, November 30, 2015

LOUISE MAELYS Retro Stainless Steel 8pcs Manicure Pedicure Set with Zipper PU Leather Case

Great manicure/pedicure kit.

The leather case is nice and sturdy with a good quality zipper so I have no doubts it will last a while. It's about a size of a larger wallet so it would fit in a purse.
Inside the leather case are 7 tools including a tweezer, cuticle trimmer, scissors, nail clipper, nail file, cuticle fork, ear pick, and a cuticle pusher. All the tools are stainless steel with brand name on the handle.
The scissors and the clippers are nicely sharp. I've had several clippers that did not work on my hubby's thick toenails but these work! I also like that the clippers are bigger than most you see out there. All the tools are good size, easy to hold. I've had tweezers that were way too small to use and I have small hands, so pretty happy with the size of the ones in this kit.
All in all, five stars out of five. The only recommendation I might have is to label the tools as not everyone will know which tool is a cuticle pusher and which one is an ear pick.






You can purchase yours here

#manicure #pedicure #beauty #tools #stainlesssteel #amazon
#LOUISEMAELYS




*I received a sample product to test and evaluate. No compensation was provided for a positive review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment