Thursday, November 5, 2015

Lalechka: An Amazing Holocaust Survivor Rescue Story (World War 2 Book 1)

*NO SPOILERS*

I am an avid reader and since my grandparents have lived through WW2, I have always been interested in the subject. I have read countless WW2 related books so when I had a chance to add another one to the list, I could not pass on it!

Without giving out any spoilers, I'll say the book is based in 1942 Poland, and covers the situation of a young Jewish family that is desperately trying to save their baby daughter from the horrors of concentration camps with the help of some true friends. The book covers decades of this baby girl's life, showing all the implications the Holocaust brought. Being a Mom, wife, daughter, and a friend; I feel grateful I have never been in such sitaution as the characters of this book were and I hope I never will.

You can purchase your copy here.

#promotion #Lalechka #book #WW2

**I have received a PDF version of the book for free in exchange for an unbiased review**

No comments:

Post a Comment