Friday, November 27, 2015

OOSilk 100% Mulberry Charmeuse Silk Pillowcase with Hidden Zipper 19MM 400 Thread Count Hypoallergenic for Face Cotton Underside,white (Standard)

This pillow case is seriously pure luxury to touch. It has two different sides, one is mulberry silk and the other is cotton. Both sides are incredibly soft and nice to touch. They feel so nice to my skin! There is a hidden zipper on the side of the pillow case so no more pillow tags sticking out of the case!




After a few nights sleeping on the silk side I can say it's so incredibly gentle on my hair - I had no idea a pillow case can make such a difference! And it feels so nice on my overly sensitive skin. The case comes with a little baggie with samples of fabric with other colors and a cocoon to prove it is silk; and the box is from recycled materials. Very nice touch to already high quality product. I was pretty skeptical that a pillow case could make a difference in the quality of my sleep but to my surprise it does. Love, love, love this pillow case.

Five stars out of five from me, if I could give more stars I would!

You can purchase yours here.


#Oosilk #pillow #pillowcase #silk #cotton #luxury #pureluxury #amazon


 *I have received this product for free or at a discount in exchange for an unbiased review. No compensation was provided for a review and I wrote the review based on my personal experience.*

No comments:

Post a Comment