Monday, November 9, 2015

ISA Profesional 1 Step Victorya Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron Hair Straightener 1 #ISAProfessional

This is an awesome flat iron. I have had a couple of flat irons already, one was pretty useless and the other one did a decent job but nothing similar to what I get when a stylist does my hair. So when I got the opportunity to try this professional flat iron for free in exchange for an unbiased review, I was all over it. 





My hair is super fine, unevenly wavy and sometimes a bit frizzy as the area I live in is extremely dry. So unless I use a straightener, all I can really do is to pull it back into a ponytail and that gets boring quickly. Having a flat iron that works helps me with my everyday routine for sure. 
The tourmaline ceramic on this iron heats up quickly and protects the hair while straightening it. The temperature adjust according to what your hair needs without damaging it. I love that I only go through each strand once and the job is done! 
Strongly recommend to anyone who is looking for a great straightener. 

You can purchase yours here

#ISAprofessional #hair #flatiron #beauty 


*This is an honest review based on my personal experience. While the product has been provided for free or at a low cost, a positive review was not required and no compensation for a positive review was provided. I would not recommend a product I have not tried or did not like. 

2 comments:

  1. So glad the Victorya was up to your high standards!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's absolutely amazing! I already recommended it to several of my friends :)

      Delete