Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Baby Bopp Changing Station Black: Foldable Changing Pad – Portable Diaper Travel Kit – Diaper Bag Alternative for Moms and Dads on the go

This is what I have been looking for for a while! I am so sick of dragging a big diaper bag with me and looking for this and that in the bag - I can never find what I need! So having something easy to use that would comfortably hold what I need while making the items easy to find was my mission!

This changing station has it all - a changing pad, and a "bag" with couple of zip up compartments. It folds nicely and I can either just throw it to the bottom of my stroller or in my purse bag or backpack.
+ good size
+ durable material
+ easy to clean
+ two zip up pockets for diapers, wipes, cream
+ the zip up pockets can be removed from the pad




 I love, love, love this product. I feel very fortunate to have received it for free in exchange for an unbiased review. I have been looking for something like this for a few months now and everything I saw was either too small, or too bulky, or not of very good quality. This product is perfect and I will be recommending it to other Moms.

 You can purchase yours here.

#babybopp #changingstation #diaperchange #diaper #diaperbag #alternative #travelkit

No comments:

Post a Comment