Monday, March 26, 2018

LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET MURUMURU BUTTER & ROSE BOUNTIFUL MOISTURE BODY WASH

I was soooo excited to try this body wash, I had really high hopes I'd find a new favourite.

The body wash comes in a bottle with a pump which is awesome. The body wash itself works nicely, it has creamy rich texture and makes nice foam....but I cannot stand the smell. Normally I love the scent of roses but this one gave me an instant migraine. And on top of it it lingers....which would be amazing if I loved the scent, but now I am trying to figure out how to get it off my body.

Too bad. I will very likely try one of the other scents in the future, but this one is a NO for me. 



*shampoo and conditioner reviews coming in the next few days



#trylovebeautyplanet #gotitfree @lovebeautyandplanet @beautyandplanet @chickadvisor #beauty #bodywash #shower #scentedwash #scent 

No comments:

Post a Comment