Monday, April 2, 2018

LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET MURUMURU BUTTER & ROSE BLOOMING COLOUR CONDITIONER

Ok so this conditioner is not bad. I can't handle the scent of the shampoo from this line, however the conditioner doesn't have as strong of a scent as the shampoo. It still has the rose smell that I have such a hard time with in this line (and normally I love roses!) but not as sickening as the shampoo or the body wash. It's thick and creamy, easy to apply and easy to wash out. With that being said, my hair did not look smooth after I used this system, with other systems I feel like my hair is slick, but with this one I have a ton of flyaways and overall my hair just doesn't look as healthy as I hoped for.
Unfortunately due to the scent I won't be able to use this system long term so cannot comment on long term effects.








#trylovebeautyplanet #gotitfree @lovebeautyandplanet @beautyandplanet @chickadvisor #beauty #conditioner #hair #shower #scentedconditioner #scent 

No comments:

Post a Comment