Friday, March 16, 2018

Burts Bees 100 Percent Natural Eye Shadow Palette with 3 Shades, Dusky Woods, 0.12 Oz, 3.4g

I do like this palette. I typically don't use a ton of makeup, first because my skin is super sensitive and second I simply don't know about how to put on make up properly. I can handle a foundation, mascara, may be a little bit of an eyeliner and that's it.

When it comes to eye shadows, I wish I knew how to do a smoky eye and such but I don't. So I go for more natural look when I decide to do full makeup. This trio is great for "nude" look.
I'm naturally very pale so I usually don't go for too dark colors because they make me look like a chubby zombie on the run. No thanks.
The two lighter colors are awesome - I don't have to use a ton to feel like there is a positive effect on my looks!
I will most likely run out of the lightest and medium color before I truly dive into the dark one - it's just too dark for me. But the two lighter colors are awesome.

You can get yours here or at any drugstore :)

#beauty #eyeshadows #burtsbees #palette

No comments:

Post a Comment