Friday, March 23, 2018

Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Leave-On Mask

This is a nice product from Aveeno. It goes on super easily and smoothly. I use it overnight, and as it is a leave-on, you don't need to wash it off. In all honesty I am not quite sure why they call it a mask, to me it's pretty much a moisturizer, I suppose I need to look up some definitions of a facial mask to better understand.
This product comes in a container with a pump so you just pump out as much as you need for your face and apply it, and the product itself stays sanitary because you don't stick your fingers inside the container.
It has a very mild scent that doesn't bother me at all which is always nice.
My skin feels smooth and more radiant after just a few days of using this product. It's not as strong as my usual anti-aging product but it's at a very reasonable price so I can see myself purchasing it again.




You can get yours where-ever Aveeno products are sold :)

#AbsolutelyAgeless #gotitfree @aveenocanada @chickadvisor #beauty #Aveeno

No comments:

Post a Comment