Saturday, January 2, 2016

Orchidee Vitae Best Precious Organic Age Defying Anti-Aging Facial Oil, with Orchid Flower, Argan, Maracuja, Rosehip, Aminoacids, Moringa and Prickly Pear 1oz. Best Moisturizing Pure Facial Oil Treatment rich in Omega and Vitamin C

What a lovely serum this is! My new favourite.

A little goes a long way without leaving you with a greasy skin feeling - so the bottle is a great deal, it will last for a long time.

 After just a few days of using the oil my skin looked so much healthier. I have done some travelling within a short period of time and all the time changes and dry airplane air left my skin looking pretty sad - this serum turned it around! So grateful it exists and that it works so nicely. It makes my skin look smooth and healthy.

 I also love that it is all natural - plant based. The serum has a nice smell to it, flowery however not overpowering. I have tried a few other serums but none was all natural, and some even had pretty chemical smell to them. This one meets my wishlist for something that not only works great, but is not full of chemicals and is not tested on animals. Thumbs up! Another great product from Sweetsensations!



You can purchase yours here.

#orchideevitae #sweetsations #serum #orchid #facialoil #beauty #argan

 **I have received this product for free or at a discount in exchange for an unbiased review. Positive review was not required and all the information in the review is based on my personal experience.**

No comments:

Post a Comment