Thursday, January 14, 2016

Trendy Baby Bandana Bibs Gift Set, 4 Pack | Ultra Absorbent Organic Cotton with Cozy Fleece Backing for Boy or Girl

There are so adorable and so, so, so soft. I am totally in love from the moment I opened the package. The carry bag is stylish and nice but what is inside the carry bad was absolutely beyond my expectations. 





These bibs are nicely thick and super soft. The bottom is almost like soft fleece, so the chances it would irritate baby's skin are next to none. The colours on top are beautiful and rich and the patterns are super cute. The snaps are easy to deal with and they are nickel free so again they won't irritate baby's skin. They are super easy to wash. 
My little one is teething so drooling all over and this saves me from having to change her several times a day because her outfit is wet. She tends to try to rip a regular bib right off of her neck but these don't bother her. 


Five stars out of five, this would be an awesome baby shower gift. 

You can purchase yours here :)


#baby #bib #bandana #bandanabib #soft #cute #adorable #useful #simplykoala


**I have received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased review. Positive review was not required and no compensation was provided for such.**

No comments:

Post a Comment