Saturday, January 23, 2016

Orblue Potato Masher

Fantastic kitchen utensil. Sturdy with comfortable handle, and it collapses for easy storage - collapsing it is super easy yet it won't collapse without you wanting it, there is a safety "lock" for the action position. The masher is stainless steel so won't rust and the handle is rubber so it doesn't slip. It was super easy to mash potatoes and yams with it. Love love love this product.

Five stars out of five, would strongly recommend. I have been looking for a masher that works well and that will actually fit in my utensil drawer for almost ten years and I am happy to finally have one!








You can purchase yours here.

#potatomasher #masher #utensil #kitchen #cooking #orblue





I have received a sample product for free for testing and evaluating purposes. Positive review was not required and all opinions written are based on my personal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment