Friday, December 4, 2015

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

I got the opportunity to try Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation.



Overall, I am quite happy with the product.

Here are some things I liked & disliked:

+ goes on smoothly
+ blends perfectly
+ looks natural
+ offers great coverage (even covers dark circles under my eyes!)
+ it REALLY lasts all day - no need for touch ups during the day
+ nice finish, no need to apply powder on top

- the bottle was not sealed so there was no confirmation that nobody tampered with it
- I wish it was a little bit more natural...I would think artificial wax and some other ingredients should have some more natural options? but I do understand it would impact the price
- it was a little harder to take off than my previous foundation

All in all, it is a foundation that I would buy again. So, the result is four out of five stars from me :)

#gotitfree #covergirl #bzzagent #embraceyourface

No comments:

Post a Comment