Monday, January 25, 2016

Yalmeh Peerless Beauty Glorifying Facial Cleanser-Anti Aging Facial Cleanser-It Deep Cleans Pores While Providing The Anti Oxidant Protection For A Healthy, Radiant Glow!

I am a fan of Yalmeh products. This is another one I am thoroughly enjoying. It leaves my skin feeling clean, refreshed and not dried out like some other cleansers do. I love that it has no alcohol, parabens or sulfates. It feels quite gentle on my face.

It's easy to use - you just apply a small-ish amount on your hands and rub it on your face in circular motion, and then rinse with water. It doesn't foam which might be a little confusing at first but that's ok! :)  I use the cleanser on my face while showering but can see how easy it would be over the sink as well. The tube is quite large so it will last for a long time.




You can purchase yours here.

#YalmehNaturals #Yalmeh #cleanser #beauty

**I have received a sample product for testing an evaluating purposes. Positive review was not required, opinions expressed in this review are my own.**


No comments:

Post a Comment