Thursday, January 14, 2016

Raw Shelled Hemp Seed

This is super tasty, almost a treat. Quite nutty taste which I love.




I started with using a little bit on my morning cereal, added some to my smoothies, then tried in white yogurt. Also tried on salads (now onto some more complicated recipes - have not done that just yet but definitely on the to-do list :) )

I really lasted longer without feeling hungry when I added the hemp seed to my breakfast. So, so, so yummy. It really is packed with fibre, I could tell the difference within a couple of days. I also like it has iron, when I tried going completely vegan I struggled with my iron levels but did not know about hemp seed! So now I know about another great source.

 All in all, five stars out of five. Great product for sure, it will be another item that I am adding to my regular shopping list of the "healthy stuff".

Thank you Social Nature for the free trial!

#SocialNature #hempseed #healthy #health #mettrumoriginals #mettrum #‎trynatural‬

No comments:

Post a Comment