Thursday, April 21, 2016

Xtava collapsible diffuser

This diffuser beats any other diffuser that I tried so far. It's made of silicone so it's softer than the usual hard plastic ones. The nice thing is you don't have to have a same brand hair dryer, this thing fits a variety of 6” barrel hair dryers - I tried it on my older Zepter dryer and it worked just as beautifully as it did on my Xtava hairdryer. I have wavy hair that is on top of it super fine and frizzes easily, and using this diffuser gives me nice volume and it doesn't make my hair frizzy. Blowdrying with a diffuser also gives my hair some extra volume which I love.




#xtcanada #xtava #beauty #hair #dryer #diffuser

Purchase yours here.


I have received a sample unit for free or at a discount for the purpose of testing and evaluation. Positive review was not required nor guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment