Thursday, April 28, 2016

Art Naturals Konjac Facial Sponge Set - 2 Pack (Charcoal Black & Natural White)

Wonderful facial sponges.

They come dehydrated so before you use them for the first time you should soak them for a while, I'd say 10-15mins. There is a little hook provided in the package that you can (and should) hang them on. There is one white and one black sponge.





The white one is for daily use, the black should be used once a week for deeper cleansing. I have been washing my face with these in soft circular motion and after a few days of use my skin feels nice and soft. I don't use a ton of cleanser, just a dab, and still my skin feels cleaner than ever before. After I am done using the sponge I just rinse it thoroughly and hang it on the provided hook. I have read that I should be replacing the sponge every 4 weeks, I am hoping with good care it will last me slightly longer. I will just make sure to disinfect the sponge in hot soapy water every few uses. I love that these are absolutely natural, made of a Japanese plant, and I love how gently they exfoliate. Definitely recommend if you are looking for all natural product to help with your beauty routine...these are even 100% Vegan & Organic. Can't get much better than that can it.

 One thing that would make this product even better would be including directions on use in the package, not everyone follows all the beauty trends very closely so directions could help big time.

You can purchase yours here.

#konjac #beauty #skincare #exfoliate #gentle





 I have received sample product for the purpose of testing and evaluation. Positive review was not required nor guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment