Saturday, April 9, 2016

Easy@Home 3 in 1 Non-contact Infrared Thermometer for Baby Adult and Child Forehead, Surface and Room Temperature, Clinical High Accuracy, FDA Approved and Pediatrician Recommended, NCT 301

Great non-contact thermometer! I have to admit I was a little confused when I first tried it, it definitely pays off to read the directions! Ha! I tried and it read almost 39C on my forehead while I felt fine so I freaked out a little because I felt fine and normally if I am getting sick, I feel off at 37.2C!  Of course, after reading the directions, it turned out I put the thermometer waaaaay too close to my forehead. Once I followed the directions and kept it at a little over an inch, I was getting accurate readings! Love it! And my daughter will love it too, she hates the underarm thermometer, she is little over a year old and keeping her somewhat still to get proper reading is just brutal. So I am super happy I won't have to do that moving forward.
The unit comes with batteries which is nice. And to save the power in the batteries, the thermometer automatically switches off. Awesome product on all fronts.
I have received a sample product at a discount for the purpose of review and evaluation. Positive review was not guaranteed. I would not give a five star review if I did not strongly believe in the product - I just bought a 10 second underarm thermometer from a different brand and ended up throwing it out as it did not work...this one DOES!!!



You can purchase yours here.

#thermometer #noncontactthermometer #kidsfriendly

No comments:

Post a Comment