Thursday, April 21, 2016

Popsicle molds

These molds are so much fun! I love making my own icecream and popsicles at home so that I know what exactly goes in it. These molds make it super easy. They are made of good quality BPA free plastic that can even go in the dishwasher. The molds are super easy to use...the base has little holes in it so that the treat doesn't slide off the stick. The stick has "no drip" design which helps a great deal when I am giving a frozen yogurt & fruit treat to my daughter who is just little over a year - like every baby, she is a messy eater!



#Popsiclemolds #treats #yummy #GikBay

You can purchase yours here.

I have received a sample product for free or at a discount for the purpose of testing and evaluation. Positive review was not required nor guaranteed but I am happy to say these will be used all the time in my household! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment