Sunday, April 3, 2016

Timber Wool Dryer Balls - 6 XL Size Pack - All Natural Alternative to Fabric Softener and Dryer Sheets to Save You Money



What an awesome, awesome product. I have been using the plastic dryer balls but eventually the little plastic "spikes" on them started falling out so I was itching to try something new that might last longer....and here I found it!
These dryer balls have absolutely no smell to them which is awesome! You can infuse them with essential oils if you want to (and then run a cool air cycle). I loved that the company sent a tips sheet before I even received the dryer balls - I would have questioned some things in regards to how to use them best if I did not get the email.
After one use I was able to confirm that the laundry does indeed get dry faster! Now I have used them with countless loads (household with a little kid, haha) and they perform beautifully. Yay for lower electricity bill!






Purchase yours here.

#dryerballs ##TimberWool #savemoney #electricitybill

http://www.amazon.ca/Timber-Wool-Dryer-Balls-Alternative/dp/B016OFIH36/

I have received sample product for the purpose of testing and evaluation. Positive review was not guaranteed. I have to add I am truly impressed about how well these work!

No comments:

Post a Comment