Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Olympic Natural Yogurt

This is absolutely wonderful yogurt. I love how creamy it is, I love that it is made locally, and I love the taste!!! You seriously cannot go wrong! Knowing there is no gelatin or preservatives makes it that much better - I know the site also says no gluten, but in reality, I am not sure how would gluten get in??? (unless it's a yoghurt with added granola etc., it should always be gluten free!).

I just wish it was a bit cheaper, I do get sometimes you have to pay for great quality, but with the amount of yoghurt my family eats, I sadly cannot afford to only buy Olympic - I truly wish it was the case though because it is our favourite!!!

I really want to give a five star rating but due to the pricing I am giving four. If you don't need to watch every penny, read this as five :)


#OlympicDairyProud     

http://crowdsocial.ca/crowdsocial-product-reviews?product=olympic_natural

Disclosure - I have gotten a discount coupon from crowdsocial to test and evaluate this product. Positive review was not required nor guaranteed.


No comments:

Post a Comment