Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Playhouse

This is so so so awesome!!! I am yet to buy balls for the ball pit but I can already say this is such an awesome play structure for the indoors - the description says indoors outdoors but I will keep mine indoors not to get it too dirty haha. The entire play structure consists of three parts - the ball pit, the tent, and the tunnel. The tunnel has a sheer part so nobody will freak out when they get in, they'll always see what's outside of the tunnel :)
All three pieces fold easily into a carry bag which is provided. The product itself really doesn't have huge smell to it, it first smelled like a brand new polyester toy when I took it out of the carry bag but the smell faded within matter of a few minutes. No smell at this point.
The fabric is sturdy and won't tear easily. The seams are soft and the pieces holding structure are not sticking out anywhere. The pieces can be tied together if you want to make sure they keep together when more kids play at once and it's a rougher play.




You can purchase yours here.

#playhouse #playtent #tent #playstructure #Suidcsui




I have received sample product for testing and evaluation. Positive review was not required nor guaranteed. I have to add I have not been THIS impressed with a product in a while, my little one is super excited about it and so am I! Now I just need to buy a big bag of balls to make it even more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment