Saturday, September 24, 2016

Kitchen tongs

Great kitchen tongs. You get two pairs in the box, one small and one larger - 9 inch and 12 inch to be exact (not as huge as some of the outdoor bbq tongs could be).
The part that touches food is made of food grade silicone so perfectly safe for handling food. The part on the handles makes for a great grip, the tongs won't slip out of your hands even when your hands are wet.
I also like the color of the silicone parts - it's beautiful red.
All in all, at this point five stars from me. I am still yet to discover any flaws, there tongs are very similar to a large outdoor bbq pair that I have had for years, but this product is a lot more affordable.






Purchase yours here.

#kitchen #gadgets #kitchentongs #tongs #bbq #cooking #funutensils #utensils



I have received sample product for testing and evaluation. Positive review was not required nor guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment