Saturday, September 24, 2016

Adapter - converter

Pretty impressive little device. It's super lightweight, and it comes in a very handy storage pouch. The device itself can serve as an adapter and as a converter for things like a cellphone or a travel hairdryer - basically it will work with anything that doesn't work on super high watts. The device is good for 110-240V so will get you covered in most of the world.
Where-ever you are, you just press a "clip" on the side of the converter to eject the appropriate electrical plug that will fit into all different electrical outlets.
The only reason I am rating four out of five is because I found it quite challenging to retract the plug back into the device. It should be a little hard so that it doesn't retract when you are trying to actually plug the adapter in, but I have to admit I struggled a bit. I am sure I will get a hang of it over time!
So far I have not fully tried the converter, just the adapter, so will update once I get to travel again and once I try the actual converter for something that doesn't have a cord that handles 110-240V.
All in all, great device, will be travelling with me everywhere. Did I stress enough how lightweight and compact this thing is? :)









Purchase yours here.

#adapter #converter #travel #travelgadgets #electrical



I have received sample product for testing and evaluation. Positive review was not required nor guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment