Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Umbrella

This is a pretty neat umbrella. I love that it is collapsible and so easy to use. There is a button on the handle that you press and the umbrella opens up. You press it again and it collapses, and then you just push the metal rod in. The umbrella is a great size and it comes across as quite sturdy. The umbrella is supposed to be made windproof, so will update accordingly if I find that it lacks in this area - it did rain today but the wind was not as strong as usual so cannot rate the wind performance just yet. It did keep me dry though :) The handle is from a non-slip material and did not slip out of my hand even when my hand was a little wet which I was pretty impressed by.

Rating four stars out of five because I was selfishly hoping the umbrella would be a little lighter than it in fact is - I have had a couple of umbrellas in the past that were lighter, and one performed quite well in the wind, so I was hoping this one might be a good replacement but despite the size I still find this umbrella a little heavy - which is acceptable on days when it's guaranteed to rain, but I wouldn't keep it in my purse just in case.

All in all it is a great product!











You can order yours here.






I have received sample product to test and evaluate. Positive review was not required nor guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment