Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Clairol

Thanks to @BzzAgent and @Clairolcolor, I got the opportunity to try the new Clairol Natural Instincts colour for free.

It came nicely packaged as packages from BzzAgent always do :) This was inside the box :)


I have coloured my hair a number of times already, so the whole coloring process was nothing new to me. I have some greys so I was a little curious about how will a wash-out colour do with the greys! And all in all, it's ok! It did cover them upon coloring, but the colour started to wash out pewrry quickly and the greys started showing first.


The colour itself did not have a strong chemical smell, it was easy to apply and I did not use up an entire hot water tank when I was washing the colour out after waiting the estimated time so that was definitely a bonus :)

All in all, this is a good colour if you want to try something new and may be different from your usual colour - since it does wash out, you won't do full damage as you would with permanent colour! I am curious though if the colour will wash out completely - my experience even with the wash-out colours has so far been that traces of the colour do stay in my hair even after 40+ washes so let's see about Clairol!


Here are the main pros and cons:
+
wash-out color - if you are unsure the shade will work for you, you won't be stuck with this colour
the smell is not a harsh chemical smell
easy to apply


-
wash-out color - if you want to cover greys, not the best option
the hair feels super nice and soft after coloring


Disclaimer: I have received this color for free for testing and evaluation. Positive review was not required nor guaranteed.

#Clairolcolor #BzzAgent #Clairol #beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment